Thursday, September 20, 2012

Same

All is the same. The good news is, apparently I can maintain a certain weight. The bad news is that my pants are fitting so well that I'm having trouble thinking about the next size down. I need to try on smaller pants in my closet, have them stop and not be able to button them, and hopefully that will motivate me? I don't know.

I need to work out. Enough is enough. It's flipping gorgeous outside, so no excuses.

I switched weigh in days and consultants. Two years ago, when I first did Jenny Craig, I met with an awesome woman named Thelma. She is so outstanding. We also have somewhat similar figures. I'm back with Thelma now, and it's so great. We just have more in common, and right now, that change feels really fresh.

Anyways, that's all I got. Football season is here, food is here, and fall beers are here. All of that is amazing. The only thing holding me back from filling the giant ceramic pumpkin with candy is Mac. He says no Halloween stuff until October. Fine. I will wait. Impatiently.

I mean, I'm on a diet. Or lifestyle change. I don't think about candy. Or anything like that. :)


Happy fall yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment