Thursday, August 30, 2012

Will

I gained an ounce. Considering how last week went, that is gracious. It is taking every ounce of will power not to eat right now. Or order food.

I'm getting a little bored with the food. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't. I know I need to keep going; it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But, I feel like I don't look that bad, you know? I'd like to think I look a little better than before, but I'm not the best I could be.

My next plan is to go to the grocery store over the weekend and get food that I'm excited about. The peppercorn turkey is amazing on rye. Fruits, veggies, stuff like that. I feel like if I have stuff to look forward to, it won't be so difficult.

Anyways, short blog today. That's all!

Oh, one last thing. I'm super excited for fall. Check out the subtle, yet in your face changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment