Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Juice Cleanse Day 3

TOMORROW I GET TO CHEW FOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

I lost almost down 5 lbs. as of this morning. I feel like I can do it. Just one more damn juice and then go to sleep and it'll be Christmas. I may set my alarm at 5 or something just so I can have some cereal. Oh, and believe me, I am well aware of how crazy this all seems. I have been dreaming about food... cucumbers and Christmas cookie bars. Apparently there's nothing in between really good food and really bad food in my dreams.

While I feel great and don't really have a headache right now, I am a little nervous about what will happen once I start eating again. Will I get sick? Will I pack on these 5 lbs. in one day? Will I be as hungry? I have no idea... some people say you're supposed to ease yourself back into food. Um, I definitely want a nice big salad tomorrow with lots of crunch, but I'm not eating vegetables all day. There will be chicken. By God, there will be chicken. And croutons. Sweet Jesus, the croutons.

Barring I get through tonight, I will be very glad I did this. I will be especially proud, considering I did this cleanse during an episode of Pass-Megan-Sweets. Challenge accepted, and challenge (almost) won. Supposedly I can control what I eat, and that is an outstanding lesson. I didn't think I had the will power. Now, let's be clear... it's not like I ran a race or anything. But cleansing for 3 days counts for something in my book, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment