Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Juice Cleanse Day 2

I am sooooooooo freaking hungry. And thirsty. And I have a headache.

I am definitely glad I'm doing this, and I only have 1 more day, thank God. Fortunately, Mac and Ashley are feeling similar to me. It definitely makes it easier to do a cleanse with other people.

I lost 3 pounds as of this morning, but I'm pretty sure that's because I have so much I can lose.

My stomach feels good and basically, not full. It's crazy how it's not really growling, but I'm still hungry. In fact, I've been dreaming about food. Seriously, this is crazy. Why would someone do this to themselves?

I don't know. I don't know all the benefits of cleansing or juicing, but I do appreciate the challenge. I am already looking forward to just being able to say, "I did it." Sure, it's only three days. Sure, people probably do this kind of stuff all the time, but for me to actually commit to something and hopefully complete it is a big thing.

I also made it through Target and the grocery store today without buying anything except juicing items. Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment