Friday, October 19, 2012

spanx


Sexy, right? I mean, adding the heels totally jazzes it up. Isn't that how you walk around the house in your spanx?

They are amazing. They're like a modern girdle. If you don't own them, get them. They smooth you, suck you in and are lovely. Some people wear them everyday, even under dress pants. There's no way I'm fighting that fight everyday. I close the door when putting on spanx. No witnesses to the disaster that is happening in the bedroom. This past weekend I wore spanx AND tights and can I just say that that counts as a mild workout. I was sweating afterwards. I had to put the fan on high.

We went to a lovely wedding and danced a TON. That should also count as a workout, and my JC consultant certainly thought so too. Even though I had several glasses of red wine, I distinctly remember a situation in the large bathroom, filled with people.

Lisa: Megan, you want me to wait for you?
Megan: Nah, I got spanx and tights on. I'll be a while. You go ahead.
Lisa: Ok, I'll see you out there.
Megan: Yep!

I think several other women were laughing. Know why? Because anyone over a size 2 can relate to this situation. Men can't relate. I don't even think men do squats in jeans to break them in after the dryer deliberately SHRANK them.

Anyways, that's all I got. All is the same. Gotsta try harder. Working on it. Wanted to write a post to keep myself honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment